Nikon CoolPix 5400 Digital Camera – 支援論壇

Nikon View stopped working [Nikon CoolPix 5400 Digital Camera - 117440]

• jkotsonas
  • 投稿: 1
  • 註冊日期: 16 六月 2005
First, I hooked up the camera via USB, turned it on and launched Nikon View 6. When I clicked on "tools" and went to transfer, I received an error stating that "system resources were low... (something like that)", and suggested reinstaling Nikon View. I did that, and then I received an error stating "no memory card in the connected camera or card reader". There is a memory card there. I shut everything down, unhooked the camera and reseated the memory card. Restarted the pc, hooked up the USB cable and now my pc doesn't recognize the USB device. In device mgr, I have the yellow "exclamation" next to the listed device. I've tried re-installing the driver, but get this: "The installation failed because a function driver was not specified for this instance". Tried uninstalling the device and then reinstalling - same thing. Everything was working fine last time we transferred pictures, so wondering what's up. We have a Dell PC running W2k. All updates, service packs are installed. Appreciate any/all help - thanks! -Jim
;