- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM FOR NIKON 鏡頭
- Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon F
Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM FOR CANON 商品介紹
Both fast and wide, the Canon EF-mount 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM from Sigma is a unique wide-angle prime designed to produce high-resolution, well-corrected imagery. As part of the Art line of lenses, this lens has a focus on image quality and rendering, and utilizes both FLD and SLD glass elements to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity. Four aspherical elements, including the front large-diameter precision-molded glass element, also contribute to reducing distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and accuracy. Additionally, a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in strong lighting. Well-suited to astrophotography and low-light outdoor shooting, this lens presents a unique blend of a broad perspective and fast, flexible performance.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Three FLD Elements, Four SLD Elements
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Four Aspherical Elements
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however it can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 22.4mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Three F Low Dispersion (FLD) and four Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Four aspherical elements, including one large, 80mm-diameter precision-molded glass aspherical element, help to minimize distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.