- Low energy cost efficient LED adaptive lighting with 15 year life expectancy
- Control up to 32 units automatically or by the touch of an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet
- Dimmable app controlled adaptive lighting with 16 million colours to choose from
- 24/7, 365 day app scheduling to automatically control your home lighting environment
- Kasa scheduling countdown feature allows you to automatically turn off lights at night time or when you are leaving the home
- Create room and mood presets to group Kasa lighting and change mood lighting to suit your environment of activity
- Perfect for backlighting, down lighting, up lighting to create spectacular home or commercial interiors
Enjoy low energy adaptive lighting with the Kasa smart lighting Bluetooth wireless LED light strip. Automate your home lighting wirelessly through the Kasa App for iOS and Android devices.
The Kasa smart lighting Bluetooth LED light strip is an adaptive 3m (9.8ft) strip of LED low energy lighting with 3M sticky back adhesive that allows you to backlight, downlight or uplight to create spectacular looking home or commercial interiors. Adapt your 3m (9.8ft) Kasa LED light strip to a length of your choice by using the safety cutting lines.
The Kasa LED light strip will give you 15,000 hours of adaptive low energy lighting and have a cost efficient life expectancy of 15 years when used 3 – 4 hours per day.
In conjunction with the Kasa smart lighting bulbs and the App for iOS and Android devices, you can enable a world of adaptive and creative lighting while automating your home lighting through the power of your smartphone or tablet.
With white or yellow light hue and 16 million dimmable colours available, you can preset groups of rooms or moods so that you can control and adapt the lighting of your home environment at the touch of your smartphone or tablet.
Using the Kasa lighting App you can schedule a 24/7, 365 day schedule of lighting for home and even choose to dim your lights by schedule or turn your lights out by countdown, which is great for young children or when you are leaving the house for an evening.